Hi! I'm James, a creative integrated designer from the UK. I graduated in 2011 from Arts University Bournemouth with a first class degree in Graphic Design and now work in a multidisciplinary studio in London.
I'm a fast, enthusiastic designer and used to a complete 360 approach to all creative projects — in particular for Visa Europe, UBS and the RNLI. Day to day I will be coming up with new ideas for campaigns, knee deep in strategy, leading creative projects, art directing on photoshoots and regularly presenting to clients. More importantly, I have great experience stretching an idea across multiple platforms and working closely with my clients to achieve great results.
I also have a new book coming out that will be in shops for September 2016!
In June 2015 James appeared on the BBC One Show in a short feature about his creative envelope project 'Puzzles for Postmen'.
Have You Got Four Candles? — Inside One of Britain's Oldest Hardware Stores
Published by OPOA Press (2016)
Awards and recognition:
– Honourable Mention from the AWWWARDS 2015
– Special Kudos from the CSS Design Awards 2015
– Nominated for the Wedding Invitation Award, Fresh Awards 2013
– Winner of the Dean's Prize for the School of Visual Arts at AUB, 2011
– 'Pushing the Envelope', British Postal Museum & Archive, Nov 2015
Work Exhibited at the following:
– AUB Graphics, D&AD New Blood 2011 (Best stand winner) July 2011
– Disperse 2011, AUB Campus. June 2011
– National Student Awards, Mall Galleries, London. July 2007
– Waddesdon Manor, Buckinghamshire. July 2007
– The Drawingroom, Buckinghamshire. September 2007